Sunday, March 7, 2010

Emotions~


I have a diary at home, that I express my feelings, and things that happen in my life, that should be kept in memory. Reading my diary, there's a mixture of happy, sadness, and the most I can see, is my heart felt emotions in my relationships. Can I say I am a compassionate person? I don't know.

I have a mixture of feelings right now, and I think the best way to express it is writing. I am thinking a lot recently, that I no longer able to keep the feelings to myself. People like to keep their feelings, guys especially, but how come girls experience more depression? Is it because we girls cannot cope with it, even though we've express it? Or we experience higher intensity of emotions?

Love, both guys and girls experienced that... It feels sweet, that can put a smile to your face every time you think about him... When things go wrong, the intensity of it, is twice as much of the sweetness you feel... It's always harder to let go of love, than fall in love... If it is easy, I won't be here, doubting my feelings... I feel tired of thinking and thinking and with all the guessing... is it the feeling of love that I have, or feeling of regret? That I'm not satisfy with my own decision?

I try to reduce the feeling, but I cannot... I want to forget, but deep down, I know I don't want to forget, don"t want to let go, I'm still holding on...

No comments:

Post a Comment