Saturday, March 13, 2010

Ignorance~

I never knew I can be so cool... Kinda like loss of passion... When I was on the phone talking to my friend, my another friend who heard our conversation said I sounded very cool, kind of expressionless...

When I see him, I go emotionless, I don't really want to talk to him, I kinda want to hate him... I ignore whatever he said, try to ignore whatever he do, try to ignore whatever eye contact... The more I ignore, the more hatred came in... Is hate one good way to get rid of someone? Ignorance can help? Or face it with bravery?

Why do i ignore at first? Is it that I was too afraid that everything will come right back, that I need to suffer again, and that's why I choose to ignore? Maybe the ignorance will help to reduce any unwanted thoughts and everything will be okay...

2 comments:

  1. You are so fun-loving, and supported by your friends. I see the happiness inside you that can occasionally get too emotional.

    Just curious though, is shopping your passion?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Purposely ignore + hatred will oni make u think of or miss tat particular person much more ler~

    ReplyDelete