Wednesday, July 6, 2011

In a Lecture...

In the midst of class, having a short break, and I have the something to share...

I'm in a very chilly class, really cold~ And best of all, I forgot my beloved shawl~ I'm here to share... What do MBA students wear to class? Teehee! =D

MBA, more than half of the class is working adults, so we definitely has formal attire,

in a diverse country, we have students wearing Punjabi,

we have students only in jeans and flip flops, mostly full time students:
 Im wearing this flip flops!
and Harem pants!
Well, we are not on the runway, we are in a lecture class, so get your jacket or shawl ready! I've got this Old Navy jacket from my loved one and finds it very warm.
It looks something like this:
Or get a warm shawl from Salvatore Ferragamo! Teehee!

Back to class... XOXO...

No comments:

Post a Comment