Wednesday, July 6, 2011

My first encounter with Nuffnang~

Dear Nuffnang team,

Thanks to your employee, and my very good friend, Jane Schwan Low, I've registered myself under Nuffnang, and hence you can see nuffnang ads on my page ---------->

Anyways, I've been spending my night yesterday, which is supposed to be spent on doing homework *guilt* on creating my account with Nuffnang. When they've asked me to fill in the blogger bio, only then I realized that my blog does not have a THEME! When they asked me to categorize, I went... Cause whatever I've written is solely an expression of feelings and daily life.

Then I started to classify what I actually enjoy writing about, and I'm going to start to organize my blog from now onwards!!! *must must must* By the way, how to I classify this blog? Eat? Play? Love?  Fashion? Travel? Gah... Nevermind, I will start classifying in the next entry!

Ciaoz and brb~ XOXO... and I'm not gossip girl~~ =P

Best Regards,
Angel

5 comments: