Friday, July 16, 2010

Dark Friday morning~

This morning when I leave my house, expecting that no jam, as it’s usually very smooth on a Friday morning, but surprisingly, today, very jam… ==”

Haiz, then this morning the sky is so so dark, I cannot even see the top of KLCC. Which affects my mood a little, cause I love sunshine very much~ it seems a bit misty now and still not the best weather I am hoping for.

Today I am not as excited as I thought I would about Friday, maybe because i’m use to it already? Or maybe this Friday came too fast without me realizing it. I’m very looking forward to all the weddings coming up and I can work work work! When will I be a wedding planner myself one day~ that time when I was working in PM, LYF design my company logo, which looks as below:

I love the logo so much, and hopefully one day I can really use the logo for my shopfront, weddings are such happy event, people all dress their best and are delighted for the couples, at least that’s what I get to see on wedding~

Tonight going for steamboat with my fellow UTAR mates, nowadays I enjoyed small group outings more, easier to talk. I find more joy in talking and laughing with people around me~

3 comments: