Monday, July 12, 2010

Football Fever=Panda Eyes


OMG, I’m so sleepy!!! @@ Super painful eyes!!

Well, I choose to have all these panda eyes and be sleepy one, lolz~ what happened?

Well, I watched the world cup that started at 2.30am, ended at 5am, which is supposed to end at 4.30am, thanks to the extra time~ ==”

Well done Iniesta!!! That goal is really good! And I am so happy that Fernando Torres played in the last 15 minutes, well, too bad his previous injury has not recovered yet and he can’t perform well. But I’m happy that I can see him running on the field, lolz~ He’s so cute… :P

Now my whole body feel so sore, people football fever, football fever until self-fever d~ I feel that I’m in a super mess today, hair messy, make up messy, dress messy, everything messy!!! Not in the mood to work at all~ head feels so heavy~ eyes feel so heavy~ yawning non stop~ I bet a lot of people are also not in the mood to work, haha~

This Monday is not as blue as I tought, cos Spain won, and maybe im so sleepy that I don realize the stress of it, I hope I can leave work earlier today, so that I can go home and get some rest~

Well, overall I had a great weekend, Saturday night I went to this really nice restaurant in kelana jaya, will blog about that some other time, I haven’t upload the photos to my PC, lolz~

2 comments:

  1. Monday I was having my offday.. Wat a match tat nite sumo I can slp til so late.. Hahaha..

    ReplyDelete