Friday, July 9, 2010

Friendless~


Well, its not that I don have friends, I actually have a lot of people I know, I get to hang out in big groups, go for vacations with a big group of friends, go to parties, and go out for drinking session.

What do I mean by friendless then? Well, friendless to me is that I don’t really have someone that I find myself able to fully trust the person, able to fully tell everything to the person, when I wanted to go out for a decent quiet outing, I realize, I have not much people to go with… It’s not like I have so many appointments waiting for me~

I can’t remember when does all this started, I no longer trust people with how I feel, I no longer reach out to people and tel them my problems, Im too good at hiding everything to myself, and not telling anybody about it.
Luckily im still good at listening, people can still come to me and talk to me about how they feel, im glad that people trust me with their problems, that I actually helped them by listening to them. Maybe one day, I will start to trust people again.

1 comment:

  1. Dun keep on taking input oni, u oso need a place to output 1 ma.. I knw tat feeling.. TRUST, but whr is the trust-a-ble?

    ReplyDelete