Wednesday, July 28, 2010

What A Day~

I forgot my energy breakfast today!! Which consists of a cup of milk and two pieces of bread, how can I forget them~ I cannot forgive myself~ I really miss my breakfast~ I feel fatigue without my cup of milk as an energy booster.

Then, out of no where, I started sneezing~ what is going on with me! Itchy nose, ish ish ish~~ waking up, with a painful ulcer in my mouth, why oh why~

Good thing about today, even though I forgot my breakfast, but I would like to thank my office for having Milo and oat in office, and thank my mom for asking me to store some “soh dah piah” in my office~ so at least I won’t starve through my morning~ :P

Second thing is that I am going for a movie tonight in The Gardens Signature, watching Inception, never been to The Gardens Signature before, wonder how much difference is it from the normal GSC.
And I just checked online, the movie, sold out!!!!! at 9.30pm!!!!! Sold out!!!! How come KL people are so rich!!!! And don’t they have to work tomorrow morning???!!!

Oh, suddenly misses Bora Bora Island, and I am STARVING!!!!

3 comments: