Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Tuesday morning~

This morning I woke up feeling a bit delighted, I don feel like wearing spectacles today, so I put on my contact lenses, and feel that its not enough, so I put on mascara, after applying mascara, I scribble through my wardrobe to get the right top and skirt, well, eventually its not the "It" kind of outfit, but I managed to pull it together~

When I look at myself in the mirror, I can't help but pick up my eyeliner and apply it too... Tah dah!!! Full make up, without any special occassion, just normal work, and I put up my make up... ==" but putting on make up makes me feel happy... I feel more motivated at work, and then instead of using my usual Kenzo Flower,
I spray Estee Lauder Pleasure Exotic
before I went out for work~

On my way driving to office, I feel like going for outings today, but when I search through my mind, I actually dunno who to call for dinner together~ My ex-colleagues? Hmm, not sure whether they are free, my uni frens, its Tuesday, guess not evryone has the mood to go out like me, unless its Friday~ Hmm, feel like taking leave this Friday and go for vacation~

7 comments:

  1. Good to have a vacation.. Go Go Go~ Go for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jane babe: haha~ its good, but there r something better than kenzo, cos kenzo not so long lasting~

    JR: ya, got a few plans in hand, backpacking, lolz~

    ReplyDelete
  3. how u know?? don tel me u use kenzo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use Kenzo, Polo, Ralph Lauren, Hugo, Dunhill, and many more everyday la~

    ReplyDelete