Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My work in Salvatore Ferragamo~

Well, working as an admin executive, I deal mostly with paper works, and HR related matters, so it is partly related to Psychology, which is human resource. It feels really good working in a small company, surrounded by fashion fashion fashion, and magazines, perfumes, brands brands brands.

Well, a lot of people never heard about this brand before. But they heard of LV, Chanel, Burberry, Coach, well, this brand is more on the high end fashion, compatible to LV. Maybe cause the name is a bit too long to pronounce, hence people pay less attention to it, that’s what I think, and you don really see pirated stuff for this brand.

I’ve been here for one month plus, and I’ve got myself two pairs of their shoes, their shoes is really good, and I’m willing to spend a bit more to get it, well, at a privilege price as I am the staff, I can’t afford to buy it at original price yet. Haha!

Yesterday I went to this Chanel private sale, hoping that I won’t spend anything, but it was so tempting, and I spend RM270. I bought a Coco Chanel perfume,
and some cosmetics. I told myself that maybe I will just go and take a look and spend less than RM70, which is the cash I brought. Then I went with my colleague, who brought along her credit card, then that’s how it happened, and *tada*, the RM270 bill came out… But its really worthy, as the perfume really smells so good. Working in this company really is my interest where I get to deal with so many fashion brands. Well, which in turn, caused me to spend more. Haha, but I feel really happy about that… :P

Parking is definitely a big problem in Golden Triangle, expensive and far from office. But no choice, I love this job, so im not leaving… parking is not that big of problem anyways.

So, Im happy at work!!! And I got my name card!! Lolz~ Crazy d~

3 comments:

  1. Chanel~ Its so so la~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope.. Dunhill oso not bad~ Elizabeth oso I tried, nyahaha..

    ReplyDelete